Hot, flat, and crowded why we need a green revolution and how it can renew America / Thomas L. Friedman. [text (large print)] :
- 1 copy at Wyomissing.
- 52 copies at SPARK Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 53 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wyomissing Public Library||363.7 FRI (Text)||35012001081458||Non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410407078 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410407071 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 775 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2008.
Originally published: New York, NY : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2008.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Where we are -- How we got here -- How we move forward -- China -- America.
Examines America's surprising loss of focus and national purpose since 9/11 and the global environmental crisis, and shows how the solutions to these two problems are linked-- we can restore the world and revive America at the same time.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: