Only three / J.E. Johnson ; illustrated by Michael L. Miller.
- 1 copy at Wyomissing.
- 1 copy at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wyomissing Public Library||JP JOH (Text)||35012001341076||Juv. Picturebooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780990930211 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0990930211 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 29 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Reading, PA : Aperture Press, 2014.
Grampa's favorite comfy red chair is more than it seems. With just a pinch of imagination, it transforms into a raft, an airplane, or even a magic carpet, and whisks you off to distant lands.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Toddlers > Juvenile fiction.
Reminiscing > Juvenile fiction.
Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: