Hawk Mountain : a conservation success story / by James J. Brett [and] Keith L. Bildstein ; with foreword by Pete Dunne ; paintings and illustrations by Julie Zickefoose.
- 1 copy at Wyomissing. (Show)
- 1 copy at SPARK Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wyomissing Public Library||598.944 BRE (Text)||35012001331531||Non-fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780976916406 (trade edition)
- ISBN: 9780976916413 (collector's edition)
- Physical Description: xxiii, 192 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 x 22 cm
- Publisher: [Kempton, Pa.] : Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, 2014.
- Copyright: ℗♭2014.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
From shooting stand to sanctuary -- The lay of the land -- The living mountain -- Out of the north -- Training the "now" generation -- Conservation ornithology -- Protecting raptors then and now -- 25 years on the rocks -- Migration chart, conservation ornithology, major flyways map -- Artwork and photos.
"A publication that combines the inspirational story of Hawk Mountain with important new information on saving birds of prey locally"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birds of prey > Pennsylvania > Hawk Mountain Sanctuary.
Hawk Mountain Sanctuary (Pa.) > History > Pictorial works.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: